Terms and Conditions for Donors and Other Users.
In this document:
- “MKMN” refers to Masjid Al-Mukminin and includes its officers, directors, agents, volunteers and employees.
- “https://donations.almukminin.sg/” refers to the portal that provides the information and/or functions associated with it, whether in whole or in part.
- “User” refers to the donor and/or any third party using almukminin.sg
- All transactions must be made using the means specified by https://donations.almukminin.sg/ including, without limitation, type of paynow, debit/credit card or bank.
- Donations made to MKMN’s various donation schemes will be for that donation type only and there shall be no substitution of donations type.
- All donations and payments are non-refundable.
- MKMN does not warrant that donations will be used for any particular purpose. After donations are made, all further dealings are solely between the donor and MKMN.
- MKMN reserves the right at its sole discretion to deny or restrict access to https://donations.almukminin.sg/ to any party at any time.
- MKMN reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, https://donations.almukminin.sg/ at any time. Such right may be exercised without prior notice for reasons that may or may not be beyond MKMN’s control, including but not limited to internet, email, network, computer hardware and/or software malfunction, failure, damage or delay.
- User agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, modify, compile, and/or commercially exploit https://donations.almukminin.sg/ and/or in any way whatsoever allow any third-party access to https://donations.almukminin.sg/ for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose.
- https://donations.almukminin.sg/ is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise. Use of https://donations.almukminin.sg/ is solely at the user’s own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, MKMN does not warrant and disclaims any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
a) The accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of https://donations.almukminin.sg/ or part thereof, including hyperlinks to;or services from other parties; and/or
b) That https://donations.almukminin.sg/ will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that it is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- MKMN shall not be liable in any event to any user for failure of any service or any damage (including but not limited to special, consequential, or exemplary damages) or loss of any kind in connection with the use of https://donations.almukminin.sg/, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered (including any failure to receive any donations or payment via https://donations.almukminin.sg/) in connection with access to, use of, denial of access or restricted access to, modification, suspension and/or discontinuation of https://donations.almukminin.sg/
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, MKMN shall not be liable for any defect, default, deficiency or malfunction in any device, computer, internet service provider of telecommunication system or network, viruses or other malicious software or denial of service attacks that may affect the use of https://donations.almukminin.sg/
- Users agrees with the use of https://donations.almukminin.sg/ is conditioned upon the user’s waiver of any right to sue MKMN for damages or losses related to the use of https://donations.almukminin.sg/
- No failure to exercise, nor any delay in exercising, on the part of MKMN, any right under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof.
- The headings in this Agreement are for ease of reference only and shall not be taken into consideration in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from this Agreement without prejudice to all other provisions which shall remain enforceable.
- The construction and interpretation of this Agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of Singapore. The user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of its terms and conditions.
- MKMN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary the above terms and conditions from time to time. This Agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by a duly authorised officer or representative of MKMN.
- Use and/or continued use of https://donations.almukminin.sg/ constitute agreement by the user to be bound by the terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use https://donations.almukminin.sg/